The theme of this lunch is Onboarding.
An onboarding program has many benefits for an organization, for example:
- New employees feel welcome and appreciated
- New employees are quickly informed of company standards, policies and procedures
- Better expectation management
- New employees quickly build up a network within the organization
- Insight in the entire organization
It is known that in the first six months 86% of the new hires decide to stay or leave. Within the first two years 35% decides to leave the organization. This percentage decreases significantly with a good onboarding program!
Would you like to join our themed lunch on this topic on 18 October, please sign up through the link below.
Date: Thursday February 9th, 2017