Do you have a commercial mind-set, excellent communication skills and are you able to work under pressure? Are you detail oriented and fluent in English? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
For our client, one of the world's leaders in process and conveyor belting in Alkmaar, we are looking for a motivated Global Sourcing Analyst with a passion for Global procurement. We are looking for someone who is able to successfully adopt this brand new position.
In this position your role will be both leading and supporting. Your main responsibilities will be:
Support roll out of Global Transport Management System (TMS)
- Analyze & optimize logistics trade lane end to end route network;
- Monitor logistics index on road, sea, air (cost, lead time);
- Standardization and harmonization of processes;
Lead improvement projects
- Harmonize and standardize packaging for shipping our goods;
- Inbound consolidation network;
- Ensure Security & regulatory compliance: risk management & proper alert system;
Corporate social responsibility framework procurement;
- Monitor and report CO2 emissions on energy (level 2) and freight (level 3);
- Tracking procurement contract compliance
eProcurement admin role Zycus system (our global eProcurement platform)
- Subject matter expert of Zycus;
- Train and support business users globally;
- Initiate process & system improvements.
Skills and requirements:
- University degree in Supply Chain Management and/or Finance/Economics;
- Ability to work in a team and provide individual results as well;
- Good command of MS Office;
- Initiative to explore, self-starter;
- Flexibility with drive for quality.