Are you an independent, ambitious and hardworking starter with a couple of years of experience as an Assistant Controller? Would you like to work in a fast paced and high demanding international environment? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, a privately-owned Investment Holding Company, we are looking for an assertive starter, with a few years of experience in Finance. This fulltime position requires a flexible mentality and is certainly not a 9-5 job. You are eager to learn, can work independently and are self-motivated.
- Reconciliation of portfolio/SPV's and production of monthly reporting packs;
- Produce Management and Shareholder reporting packs;
- Assist in Month end close process for designated entities;
- Respond to compliance requests, responsible for supplying of portfolio and other ad-hoc requests to senior management;
- Provide and help in operational requests with regards to the portfolio;
- Develop existing procedures and enhance quality control;
- Work closely with other departments and offices globally to cross backup and support global business;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by senior management.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role with good financial and analytical skills in Excel;
- Strong core accounting skills;
- Commercially and entrepreneurially minded and an eye for detail;
- Experience of SPV structures some exposure to private equity (or similar) fund structures is beneficial;
- No 9-5 work mentality, are flexible, hard-working, individual who would thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Resistant to stress and can cope well with a dynamic environment;
- Excellent automation skills;
- Experience of Exact;
- Experience of Dutch GAAP and IFRS is a plus;
- Deadline orientated.