Are you an independent, ambitious and hardworking starter with a couple of years of experience as a Finance Analyst? Would you like to work in a fast paced and high demanding international environment? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
Are you an independent, ambitious and hardworking starter with a few years of experience as a Finance Analyst/Assistant? Would you like to work in a fast paced and high demanding international environment? Then we are looking for you!
For one of our clients, a privately-owned Investment Holding Company, we are looking for an assertive starter, with a few years of experience in Finance. This fulltime position requires a flexible mentality and is certainly not a 9-5 job. You are eager to learn however can work independent and are self-motivated.
- You are responsible for the day to day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned areas
- Combine and analyze large amounts of data and prepare relevant information and reports out of it
- Perform shareholder reporting and management reporting
- Perform income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Analyse data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results and performance
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Responsible for preparing and tracking of the budgeting and forecasting models and fine-tuning of the input and parameters
- Responsible for (monthly) consolidation of the various (international) entities
- Understanding of KYC, DD and AML requirements
- You have Bachelor or Master in Accounting or Finance;
- You are proactive, flexible and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are Junior, or have a few years of finance experience;
- You an independent worker with analytical skills;
- You have strong communication skills
- You are stress resistant;
- Experience with Exact is preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (preferably at macro level);
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP, IFRS is a plus;
- Bloomberg experience is preferred;
- English and Dutch written and spoken;
- Deadline oriented;
- Team player.