Are you a real team player? Do you have a social, pro-active attitude and are you both patient and flexible? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, a technology products company, we are looking for an Expert Accounting & Operations with good planning and organisational skills. Your main goal will be the processing of the incoming invoices, claim reports, recharges and daily accounting support activities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Month-end closings;
- Reconciliation and specification of balance Accounts and asses the correctness of the contents;
- Reviewing and processing of vendor employee expenses. Check data, approval and calculations based on standard procedures and give follow-up internally or externally in case of discrepancy;
- Ensure correct coding of all accounting documents;
- Timely execution of payments to vendors and staff;
- Review of Accounts payable ledger and follow up on overdue items;
- Create and send manual accounts receivable invoices when requested;
- MBO/MEAO degree and several years of work experience;
- Demand of the English language (written and verbal);
- Knowledge of bookkeeping;
- Strong Excel skills (essential and SAP R/3 skills preferable);
- Good number-literate skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Able to work independently with general instruction.