Are you a teamplayer with a hands-on attitude who is able to work within a large international company and a fast-paced environment? Are you having a Architecture degree and at least three years of relevant working experience interacting with all levels of the organization? This is your job!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Junior Architectural & Spatial Designer with excellent organizational skills. In this role you will support the Creative Services' projects from an interior/exterior design perspective.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Enabling/supervising/checking all related or requested design drawings and material specs;
- Ensuring all design concepts fir the assigned project's functional and architectural requirements;
- Ensuring stability and synchronicity of all spatial/architectural designs with the related project brief;
Next to this, you will be heavily involved in the interior design of projects. You will work closely with the creative concept manager, the interior designer and the coordinators of the team in presenting and sourcing suitable products and suppliers.
You will be primarily involved in the design and delivery of selected (digital) showrooms in Europe and ad hoc architectural/design projects (like pop-up or seasonal events).
- Architecture degree;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up, Cinema 4D;
- An absolute eye for detail and perfection;
- Flexible in mindset and work methods;
- Thoroughly organized and capable of working on multiple projects at the same time;
- Used to working under pressure and to deadlines.