Do you want to work for a company that highly valuates the environment? Do you have a degree in Human Resources and experience with Dutch payroll? Keep reading!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, a designer of sustainable outdoor clothing and gear, we are looking for a Payroll-Benefits Coordinator Europe. You will support the HR Director EMEA and the HR Business Partner with payroll, benefits and HR administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all European Payroll;
- Responsible for managing all pension and insurance providers, as well as the sick leave process across Europe;
- Reconcile payroll (liability accounts) on a monthly and yearly basis according to the close schedule;
- Perform the monthly payroll entries during the close schedule;
- Prepare all contracts and addendums for Europe;
- Coordinate and manage administration of employee's information;
- Coordinate expat assistance (registration, relocation, administration);
- Back up for the Office Assistant in Amsterdam regarding travel arrangements and phone calls.
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Human Resources;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- 4 years of experience with Dutch payroll;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Command of the English language (spoken and written), other languages are a plus (especially French);
- Command of MS Office;
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues;
- Knowledge of specific HRIS systems an advantage;
- Strong linkage with the business mission and statement.