Is social media marketing your passion? Are you flexible, responsible and do you have a proactive,hands-on attitude? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
We are looking for (temporary) Social Media Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for executing social media campaigns across all global and local social media channels for a fashion brand.
- Creates and executes social media campaigns from the overarching social strategy, including writing creative briefs, managing internal agencies to create content, social story ideation and posting content;
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product marketing, and VIP/digital influencer team;
- Analyses consumer insights and data, applying this learning to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Creates comprehensive competitor reviews, identifying key learnings to be applied to further campaigns;
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms and increases active engagement on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube;
- Manages specific brand projects, creating project plans and managing internal teams to deliver approved campaigns.
- Expert on social media;
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in social media for a fashion, sport or entertainment brand;
- Experience working with influencers and celebrities is preferable;
- University or similar degree in fashion, marketing or communications;
- Native or near-native English speaker, both written and spoken;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Keynote;
- Flexible regarding working in weekend and evenings;
- Flexible for Out of Scope tasks;
- Open for traveling internationally, at least once a month;
- Pro-active and hands-on;
- Open minded and resourceful;
- Excellent grammar skills;
- Team player.