Are you a well organized and ambitious team player? Do you have excellent communication skills and a can-do mentality? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a Production Planner who will support the Planning Manager in all production related activities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for issuing & confirming all manufacturing purchase orders;
- Manage the status of all Purchase Orders from placement to deliveries, highlighting any issues to management & recommending change of ship mode where needed;
- Work with sourcing and sales teams on production minimums;
- Daily communication with international suppliers:
- Review fashion & basic stock levels & prioritising incoming Purchase Orders based on the latest customer demand;
- Issue regular reports to the commercial teams (SVO, Market recaps, KEY KPI's - Fulfilment & Style risk);
- Monitor customer order book (daily/weekly);
- Work with order fulfilment dept, ensure order book is accurate and adjusted accordingly;
- Monitor over/under sold's.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- 2 till 3 years of relevant work experience (supply chain);
- Advanced Excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables, formulae, formatting);
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus;
- A good understanding of the wholesale and retail business;
- Good administrative skills ;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Well organized and ambitious;
- Team player and problem solver.