Are you an experienced (interim) Recruiter looking for a new opportunity in an international, fast-paced environment? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, a global digital marketing business, we are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter for their vibrant Amsterdam HQ. Playing a key role in driving the growth of the global teams, you will be working daily with the hiring managers, sourcing, hiring and building great teams to ultimately expand our business globally.
Your main tasks will be:
- You will be responsible for driving the development of the in-house recruitment and act as the go to person for everything regarding recruitment, recruiting for roles including; Design, Customer service, Tech and content;
- Manage the entire recruitment process for all of the positions from developing position descriptions, search kick off, screening/vetting of candidates, new-hire paperwork and onboarding of new-hires;
- Prepare and host weekly recruitment meeting with the hiring team and the CEO;
- Assist with the recruitment for the company's global offices;
- Build a strong talent pipeline of suitable candidates, using varied techniques and channels to identify and attract the top talent;
- Work closely with the hiring managers to build a great team and make strategic hires;
- Full cycle recruitment including job concept, posting, outbound sourcing, conducting interviews and negotiating terms of employment;
- Build robust relationships with networks, candidates and your team;
- Develop the company's Employer Branding.
- You have 3+ years of recruitment experience; a blend of in-house and agency would be preferred;
- You have exceptional communication skills (oral and written) in English;
- You have a passion for recruitment and you know how to combine this with your commercial skills;
- You are used to working in a dynamic, challenging and continuously changing environment;
- You're super sociable, and can converse and engage with candidates at all levels;
- You are fun and thrive in a collaborative and open team environment;
- You are enterprising and make proactive suggestions for improvement.
What our client has to offer you:
- Responsibility & autonomy;
- A Fantastic Amsterdam location & super new office;
- A group of energetic, multicultural colleagues (with over 30 nationalities in a team of 150 people!);
- Friday beers!