Do you have experience in procurement and a can do-mentality? Are you flexible and open for different cultures? Please keep reading!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international Japanese company, we are looking for a Procurement Executive. In this function you will assist the department Manager.
- Ensure general administration runs smoothly, make sure it is efficient;
- Provide expert leadership & oversee staff in planning, peparation and execution of administrative/operational tasks;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of standard operating procedures and best practices;
- Maintain and teach up-to-date regulatory requirements, create internal guidelines & manuals;
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts at corporate level as well as locally;
- Liaise with department managers and/or external providers to make sure no downtime of company equipment or used services will affect employees' work performance;
- Overall responsibility for facilities management;
- Handling General Affairs matters such as verifying monthly invoices, company rental cars, courier services, etc.;
- Any other reasonable responsibilities or projects assigned.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Based in Amsterdam;
- IT background;
- Fluent English is necessary. German is an advantage but not required;
- Team player;
- Leadership skills;
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude;
- Be very approachable;