Are you a strong team player with excellent social skills? Do you have a background in logistics / supply chain and available right away for the upcoming months? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for an International Logistics Coordinator who will:
- Coordinate shipments from manufacturers to International destinations;
- Actively follow up on the shipments and export documentation with all stakeholders involved in the process.
- Works alongside other colleagues to coordinate International shipments;
- Is accountable for shipping documents checks, on time, system maintenance and assuring data quality in the system;
- Collaborates and actively communicates with all Stakeholders: Manufacturers, Forwarders, Markets and Divisions;
- Maintains updates to International Shipping Manual and inform actively all stakeholders about updates;
- Reports on set KPI for the Team and measure against these on set cadence (suppliers and own team performance).
- Educated to degree standard (HBO);
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in supply chain and preferably in the fashion industry;
- Used to work in multi-cultural, multi-lingual and global environments;
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Decision making;
- Strong team player, excellent social skills;
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality;
- Problem solving;
- Fast paced, global, evolving environment requiring multitasking.
Please know that this pertains a long term assignment with the possibility of becoming permanent if all works out from both sides.