Is storytelling something that comes naturally to you? Do you have a couple years' experience in social media from creation to project management? Do you like to be challenged and think out of the box to capture your targeted audience? This might be the job for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a Sr. Social Media Campaign Coordinator. In this role you support the creation, ideation and project management of social media campaigns to be published on all social channels. Next to that you participate in the conception and strategy of global social media campaigns and management of the content.
This position is for the upcoming 6 to 9 months and ideally somebody who can join the team by the middle of August.
- Participation in social media content planning and storytelling for different campaigns;
- Briefing and follow through of social campaigns;
- Management of content calendar;
- Competitive research on social media fashion campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion, Business, Entertainment. Marketing, or a related field;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in social media or digital marketing for a fashion or entertainment company;
- Experience creating social media strategies and understanding the role of each social network;
- Native to the world of social media, interest in new and regional channels;
- Strong project management skills;
- Organized person with great attention to detail;
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level;
- Able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization;
- Pro-active and hands-on;
- Open minded and resourceful;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Strong communication skills;
- Responsive and service minded;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.