Are you driven and like to achieve a commercial sales target? Do you have experience working in a Sales and Merchandising role in the Sports Apparel industry? This might be the job for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a Sales and Merchandising Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities are:
- Key point of contact between the company & its customers on all sales & merchandising matters related to several divisions / brands for both Netherlands & Middle East & Africa regions;
- Create, maintain & nurture strong relationships with the partners through sell in process and store/market visits;
- Partner & collaborate with divisions and other members of the Sales & Merchandising team to ensure knowledge and best practices are shared and information flows freely.
- Participate in regional assortment creation & sell-in in a digital showroom environment (including assortment localization on a customer/country level);
- Own consumer, competition & marketplace insights for the MEA & NL regions and deliver that information to both division & country teams;
- Ultimately, create & deliver an assortment that contributes to an elevated in-store brand experience for the consumer whilst maximizing revenues and profit;
- Through thorough analysis and by embracing core merchandising principles influence the global Range Plan to ensure the MEA & NL seasonal needs are met;
- Be able to communicate your divisional assortment strategies in a clear & concise manner through an engaging presentation technique during Market Launch sessions;
- Prepare pre and post seasonal customer performance analysis to identify areas of growth and opportunities in the region;
- Provide input to, and be responsible for achieving, a commercial sales target for your brand and/or division;
- Develop specific sales strategies and focus on key growth areas to ensure that your division(s) are hitting the commercial targets;
- Have strong influencing skills to sell In assortments to partners from diverse backgrounds/ cultures to achieve revenue/ profitability targets (amongst other KPI's);
- Work with partners to provide training & education programs to local sales team to maximize product knowledge and drive sell out results;
- Partner with planning to ensure a robust in-season management process to capture replenishment opportunities;
- Use sell out data to provide clear & concise analysis to help drive key learnings for subsequent seasons.
- University/HBO Degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in Sales or similar industry;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch;
- Good Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint & Excel;
- Good organizational, communication & influencing skills;
- Good problem solving, analytical & commercial skills;
- A passion for Sports Fashion & experience in the Sports field is a must;
- Positive, flexible attitude, hands-on can-do mentality & a team player;
- Big brand experience and ability to work within a matrix organization preferred;