Are you fluent in both French and Portuguese? Do you have experience in Account Management on a B-2-B level? Then you might be the Account Representative that we are looking for!
Over de functie
As an account representative your main task is to advise, recommend and sell products and services to the assigned markets. You will assist customers with arising issues, together with the sales team and several other departments, such as production and engineering. You will be mainly in charge of communication concerning these issues and resolutions, and also be responsible for follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication;
- Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information;
- Provide conveyor recommendations and technical assistance for conveyor belting solutions;
- Utilize telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers;
- Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business;
- Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources.
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential;
- A team that invests in each others’ success and takes pride in their work;
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort;
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results;
- A performance-based profit sharing program;
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance.
- Business level fluency in written and spoken French and Portuguese. (English is our internal company language);
- Minimum 3 years previous commercial business to business experience (internal);
- Strong mathematical and technical aptitude;
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner;
- Detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills;
- Self-managed and a team player;
- Occasional travel is required.