For an intentational client in Amsterdam we are looking for an HR and General Affairs assistant.
Over de functie
The HR-General Affairs Assistant will be responsible for operational and administrative support on a variety of HR functional areas and all general affairs activities within the reception/office. This will include competent administration of all related functions that falls within the scope of this area.
- Timely and accurate execution of HR administration and support activities; e.g. prepare contracts/offer letters, maintain (digital) personnel files, work certificates, sickness leave, holiday entitlements, etc.;
- Carry out all activities of new joiners and leavers according;
- Provide support in the monthly payroll;
- Provide support with recruitment;
- Giving support in the HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) activities;
- Assisting the HR manager in projects and initiatives;
- Must be prepared to follow a basic HR training and/or attend seminars.
- Welcome external visitors and visiting colleagues from other countries and be their first point of contact should they have any questions or requests;
- Manage general affairs supplier calls and emails;
- Responsible for (the distribution of) incoming and outgoing mail and general deliveries, excluding courier shipments for our sales department;
- Proactive management of company stationary stocks and kitchen supplies. Cost effective and timely re-ordering as required, to avoid shortage or wastage;
- Maintenance of meeting rooms and bookings at hotels for visitors;
- Accurate and timely weekly handling of invoices for payment;
- Assist with facilities related requests, such as climate control issues coffee machines, copiers;
- Be the main contact person for the general reception on the ground floor;
- Be the main contact person facilities related topics such as the cleaning company, Post.NL;
- Arrangement of corporate events (Annual kick-off/company dinners);
- Distribution of mailings regarding facilities related issues;
- Miscellaneous typing, copying, scanning, faxing, filing, and other light clerical duties to the HR/GA Manager and General Manager.
- Higher Vocational Education/Level degree in a related field;
- Preferably 3+ years working experience with HR administration;
- Accurate, well organised, flexible, hands-on, pro-active, able to work independently as well as in team, strong feedback skills;
- Fluency Dutch and English required, other languages are a plus;
- Good command MS Office;
- Strong sense of responsibility and integrity;
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High energy level, strong time management skills, comfortable multi-tasking projects; and prioritise in conjunction with day-to-day activities.