Would you like to work for a leading fashion brand and are you somebody who can create order out of chaos? Do you live in Amsterdam and are you avilable the first three weeks of September?Then the role of Storage Hero will be a fun challenge for you!
Over de functie
We're looking for working students/ recent graduates who would like to support our divisions with our samples. Samples are made from our products throughout the various stages of our design process. For the most past, these samples are stored on location. As Storage Hero, you bring structure to the samples of clothing collections within the company and you help out with a clean-up action of our on-site storage. Photos and labels must be placed on all the samples and then the samples must be entered into the database. As Storage Hero, you also make sure that the clothing samples that are no longer necessary on-site go to our sample sale or to charity.
Who are we looking for:
We're looking for working students or recent graduates who would like to support our divisions by taking an on-site inventory of the clothing samples and making sure that the samples get to the right place. That is why we are looking for presentable students who will be able to communicate effectively with the employees on the floor and support them with the clean-up action.
In order to carry out these tasks, we need someone with a professional working style who is somewhat athletic. You will be walking a lot through our offices and you will handle a lot of clothing samples that are on racks or in boxes. ITC skills are absolutely essential as the samples must be registered into our database quickly.
You are available Monday through Friday in the following weeks:
September 3rd until September 7th 2018
September 10th until September 14th 2018
September 17th until September 21st 2018
This role is for 40 hours per week, working from 09:00-18:00.
- You are a student (recent graduate) enrolled in a college level (HBO) program or higher.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- You live in Amsterdam.
- You are presentable - you are the outward face of the company
- You are customer-oriented and are able to communicate with our employees in a friendly and enthusiastic way.
- You have a professional and flexible working style.
- You are trustworthy and reliable.
- You will be walking for a large part of the day, so you need to be physically fit.
- You have good IT skills. You will need to register the samples into our database quickly.