Are you a highly motivated sales coordinator and do you have experience in a sales administrative role? Are you fluent in English and are you looking for a new challenge in an international company? Keep reading!
Over de functie
The purpose of this role is to handle administrative duties related to sales plan, product allocation, stock management, master data management, pricing and sales administration for the Optics products.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Manage sales order process including;
- Record sales orders in SAP and create delivery orders;
- Arrange packing and shipment by the logistical provider;
- Prepare and issue invoices for assigned customer groups;
- Prepare and issue credit and debit notes for assigned customer groups;
- Arrange the return shipment process;
- Create and register new products in SAP, maintain product master data in SAP, handle and maintain and discontinuation of products in SAP;
- Maintenance of price lists for distributors & Eastern Europe subsidiaries;
- Manages allocation of all Optics products among subsidiaries and distributors;
- Marketing support and managing allocation list.
Skills and attributes
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in a Pan European environment;
- Experience in (sales) administrative support is required;
- Experience in a consumer electronics and/or consumer goods and/or FMCG organisation desirable;
- Keen in and able to work with figures, analytical skills;
- Interest in the product genre & preferably good technical understand;
- Strong attention to detail, accurate, organized and structured;
- Ability to define, plan and work according to priorities and deadlines;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English required), other languages desirable;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build trust and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- Business acumen, results driven;
- Approaches problem-solving creatively to reach optimal solutions;
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Professional and organised approach;
- Drive, energy, team player, positive attitude, initiative.