Do you like to take ownership? Do you have a couple years' experience as Product Coordinator preferably in Non Denim Pants? Do you thrive best juggling multiple tasks on a daily basis? This might be the job for you!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, with their HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Product Coordinator Pants Non Denim.
In this role, you are responsible for the product development from sketch (created by Design / Merchandise) until final product coming out of production. The product is developed, produced and received based on the standards and goals established in cooperation with the Design / Merchandising department. The key objective is to be responsible for the follow up of the total Non Denim pants development in collaboration with Vendors, Buying offices, Merchandising, Laundries, Design, Technical team and Sales.
This position is for 3-6 months with the potential of becoming permanent if it works out from both sides.
- Responsible for development and production of the Non Denim Pants Collection;
- Works with the Buying offices, vendors to control the status and changes to the styles, follows up on deadlines for proto samples, lab-dips, sales samples, size sets and production approval samples;
- Responsible for tracking all proto and fit samples for each season of the collection as well as pro-active planning;
- Prepares adoption meetings and makes collection overviews with design;
- Coordinates and ensures that all the systems are updated and matching as per internal information (PLM, SAP, GT Nexus etc.);
- Responsible for the maintenance of the garment worksheets and size specifications in close collaboration with Design and the Technical team;
- Travels to production facilities in Turkey, Tunisia, Italy and Portugal, to check status and quality of samples and production;
- Takes a pro-active role in continuously improving the product in ways of quality and fit. Searches new innovative way's for washing and dyeing to enhance the Non Denim product;
- Responsible for the option count of the Non Denim Collection, together with Merchandise;
- Responsible for reaching the requested margin on the product;
- Negotiates the best possible price per style.
- Higher textile education (Mr. Koetsier, De Maere, TMO);
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in development/sourcing/production/washing of bottoms/pants field;
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- Solid expertise of flats fabrics and physical production;
- Solid knowledge of garment specifications, fitting and pattern making;
- Willingness to travel;
- Hands on mentality;
- Fluency in English.