For one of our clients, we are looking for a Finance Associate. Do you speak English and Dutch, do recognize yourself in the following job description? Don't hesitate and apply!
Over de functie
For our client, a company that conducts worldwide marketing, sales, and distribution of biological medicines, we're looking for a Finance Associate.
The Finance Associate:
- Performs accounting and financial management in cope with HQ;
- Performs audit function to assure accuracy and compliance with internal and external regulations;
- Responsible for general operation and administrative matters (Accounting, Treasury, GA);
- Coordinating yearly financial audit with External Auditor as company's contact person, and in complying all the audit requests in terms of financial and taxation.
- Responsible for general operation and administrative matters;
- Responsible for Finance matters - Basic Accounting (Bookkeeping), AP/AR management;
- General Tax filing and expense closing;
- Treasury activities such as petite cash and internet banking;
- Basic transaction recording in ERP system - Cooperate with HQ to implement ERP system;
- Basic Human Resources matters - Calculation Payroll, Compiling and Update employee records etc.;
- Basic General Affairs (Maintaining company's assets etc.).
The perfect candidate for the job:
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Minimum 2-5 Years of experience;
- Work experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High Attention to detail and accuracy essential;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance.