Are you an experienced HR Advisor, with experience in an international financial environment? This could be your next challenge!
Over de functie
Involved in building the annual people plan and ensure it gets implemented.
You focus is on ‘getting things done’ and be responsible for and participate in HR projects. Your job is to influence and increase the focus on people related topics and coach them where needed. You advise as wel as roll up your sleeves.
- Provide guidance to management and employees on applicable employment laws and legislated requirements in respect of the Dutch law and regulations;
- Advise managers on recruitment and selection strategies by coordinating the entire recruitment process effectively;
- Support managers and employees during the performance management cycle (PMC) and coming up with ideas how to improve the feedback culture;
- Update and maintain the HR Portal (e-learning & PMC) system data;
- Follow up on relevant (Group) Remuneration Policies, including the assessment of Identified Staff controls;
- Develop, facilitatie, recommend and deliver training programs, workshops or presentations for managers and employees;
- Coordinate the execution of the integrity screening procedures;
- Design, develop and execute new or improved (people) processes in performance management, organizational effectiveness, succession management and employee development;
- Conduct exit interviews, prepare related reporting requirements, identify key issues/trends and put forward recommendations for improvements;
- Coordinate he annual allocation of talented (Erasmus Exchange) summer interns;
- Organize various events like the New Year’s Staff Event, Quarterly Staff Events, Community Service Day.
- You have international HR experience, preferably in a financial environment;
- You quickly build rapport with management;
- You're fluent in both English and Dutch;
- You challenge management to strike a healthy balance between managing their business and managing their people;
- You are pragmatic, you have a relentless drive to improve performance and deliver outstanding results through innovative and effective ways of working in HR.
You can share numerous examples of the structured approach you suggested in the past and are not only a good initiator of activities or projects but also adamant to finish them. You are deeply curious, with a passion for communicating with others in an engaging and proactive way. And last but not least: you thrive under busy, variable and exciting environments where not two days are alike.