Are you organized and do you like to coordinate? Do not miss this exciting opportunity to support the Sales and Products teams in organizing demo activities and everyday management of demonstrating equipment!
Over de functie
In this job you will coordinate internally with regional offices and distributors for the timely shipment and quality control of demo equipment and will set up processes for the effective management of the internal inventory. You will also be responsible for assisting product management and the order administration for the correct and efficient communication and ordering of vendor products.
In this role, a successful candidate will be specifically be an ambassador for the company.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coordination and introduction of demo inventory movements and management techniques
- Acquisition and report of material status from factory to sales on a needed basis
- Assist in developing strategies, marketing material supply chain, product data registration and other division functions and duties as required or needed
- Carry out research to find reasons for broken or missing products on consignments and prepare statistical reports as to loses and submit write-off requests to management
- Supporting the product sales cycle and the product team to develop demo equipment forecasting
- First operational contact for customers and suppliers;
- Develops standard operating procedures for quality control of the demonstration equipment;
- Provide leadership and propose and execute tasks to improve efficient workflow related to vendor products within the organization;
- Participate the appropriate maintenance of the demo equipment and participate in physical inventories;
- Responsible for vendor sales administration and create and maintain new vendor products;
- Prepare accurate product consignment order paperwork and follows through on allocation, backorders and shipping process;
- Track orders, maintain lead times and maintain excellent communication with vendors;
- Secure and arrange stock when needed.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in a Pan European environment;
- Fluent in English is required;
- Experience in administrative support is required;
- Experience in a consumer electronics and/or consumer goods and/or FMCG organisation desirable;
- Keen in and able to work with figures, analytical skills;
- Interest in the product genre & preferably good technical understanding;
- Strong attention to detail, accurate, organized and structured;
- Ability to define, plan and work according to priorities and deadlines;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English required), other languages desirable;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build trust and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- Business acumen, results driven;
- Approaches problem-solving creatively to reach optimal solutions;
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Professional and organised approach;
- Drive, energy, team player, positive attitude, initiative.