Do you have affinity with UK accounting and administration? Are you analytical and able to meet deadlines? Look no further!
Over de functie
We are looking for a fulltime Finance Assistant to join our European team in Amsterdam, taking care of the UK accounting and administration. In this position, you will be the 4th assistant, as well as an important part of the Finance Department, which is also responsible for office management and IT.
Main responsibilities & support areas:
- Control and input of purchasing invoices;
- Preparing weekly payments;
- Booking of bank statements;
- Preparing and printing of sales invoices;
- Applicable general ledger control;
- Control and handling of expense reports;
- Assisting on office management tasks;
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail;
- CBS and other Statistics;
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Administrative education at MBO level or equal by work experience;
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years work experience;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook;
- English language (native or fluent);
- Experience in British accounting is advantageous;
- Experience with SAP B1 is advantageous;
- Flexible and dedicated;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Accurate and affinity with numbers, analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Calm and professional attitude;
- Pro-active and hands-on, self-motivated;
- Eager to grow with the company.