Are you a positive person who always looks on the bright side of life? Are you able to easy communicate with different cultures and nationalities and willing to work for a very dynamic international organization?
Over de functie
This key sales office position provides the crucial day-to-day support towards the external international distributor customers and internal Sales team in all aspects related to the sales administration required in reaching the company's commercial objectives.
- Order management, from order intake to internal follow-up when deemed necessary regarding invoicing and fulfilment with other departments, ensuring that all orders are processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis;
- Ensure pricing accuracy in all transactions; working with the Finance Department to resolving all pricing discrepancies;
- Day-to-day interface directly towards customers (distributors or retailers across the EMEA region) to ensure flawless execution and tracking of their orders;
- Ensure all customer complaints and issues reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, escalating matters where necessary;
- Answers sales queries including phone and email communications across all departments;
- Support the Sales Manager(s) with administrative tasks;
- Obtaining the details for new distributors, setting them up in the EXACT - ERP system;
- Monitor distributor contract end dates regularly and proactively notify the Sales Manager to arrange renewals;
- Achieve sales operational objectives: Resolving problems; identifying trends; determine sales system improvements; assist to implement changes;
- Participates in internal sales meetings, and any other events as appropriate.
Professional- and social competences:
- B.S. or B.A. degree from a college/university in Business or related field required;
- Certain sales (back office) experience preferred;
- IT literate (MS Office, knowledge of ERP systems of which EXACT is a big plus);
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages e.g. Dutch are a plus);
- Has the ability to be logical and pro-active;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment;
- Organization, planning and coordination skills;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations in building and sustaining customer relationships.