For an international entertainment company we are looking for a Treasury Analyst. This position will be based in Amsterdam, and will assist the Manager International Treasury with the day to day operations of international cash management. The analyst will assist with cash reporting, foreign exchange, working capital management, and provide Treasury support to all international subsidiaries.
Over de functie
International Cash Reporting
- Monitor daily interface of Electronic Banking Statement files into and manually upload cash balances for certain accounts;
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly cash reports and short term forecasts as required;
- Assist GBS (Global Shared Services) and Accounting teams with queries related to EBS files upload into SAP;
- Monitoring cash pools balances, including clearing unreconciled projected items and check concentration forecast;
- Ensure Cash pool Balances are accurate by comparing them to balances as per banking portals;
- Primary point of escalation for treasury enquiries;
- First point of contact for GBS teams for cash related queries;
- Communicate with Banks and escalate as appropriate to ensure timely resolutions;
- Check banking systems for bank messages, and feed information back to GBS teams.
Payments and FX trades
- Process manual payments in system and proprietary banking portals and ensure appropriate support as per company's Delegation of Authority is provided;
- Input FX trade requests in system;
- Process In House Bank (IHB) payment reversals ;
- Back Up for Treasury Manager;
- Ensure funds availability for all companies International entities;
- Manage FX exposure on non-functional cash balances;
- Manage cash pool liquidity by investing in Money Market funds.
Ad Hoc tasks
- Monthly update interest rates in SAP IHB Module;
- Prepare IHB monthly reconciliation packages and distribute to subsidiaries;
- Update Money Market interest results in system;
- Assist Treasury Director and Manager with special projects.
This position requires working with numbers and systems as well as interaction with the divisions and the company's worldwide banks. On one hand excellent analytical skill are needed to perform the cash operation activities, on the other hand also follow-up skills and persistence are required to obtain information necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner. A successful candidate will have a good business sense and possess the ability to foster strong working relationships with both our internal and external clients.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business/Economics/Accounting;
- 2-3 years experience in a business/finance, Treasury or cash management environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in English;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly;
- Highly organized and detail orientated;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage critical deadlines.