As a Quality and Compliance Employee you are responsible for maintaining the company Quality Management System. For this position you will be based at the Benelux head office in Amsterdam. Does this appeal to you? Don't hesitate and apply!
Over de functie
You are well familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and GDP requirements. In this role you will be reporting to the Quality, Customs and Compliance Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the Quality Management System, including ISO and GDP (goods distribution practice);
- Ensuring compliance with EU and National Regulations;
- Provide support to operations on Key Customer Accounts in relations to GDP, Air Cargo Security and other Quality related subjects;
- Identifying Risks areas and develop actionable plans and procedures for Risk Management;
- Review and revision of SOP's in line with Operations, Logistics and Customer Requirements;
- Overseeing and coordinating Non-Conformities, including implementation of CAPA process (corrective actions, preventive actions);
- Support in preparing and conducting Internal and External Audits;
- Prepare and participate in Regulatory Inspections and Customer Quality audits;
- Monitoring of Quality KPI's;
- Other Quality related request either internal, external or regulatory.
Desired skills & Expertise
- A Bachelor degree or college (mbo+) preferably in Logistics;
- Experience in a Quality Controller role;
- Good understanding of the QMS requirements and Pharma GDP;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Experience with audit practices.
- A challenging and rewarding work environment;
- A competitive salary in line with the responsibilities of the position;
- Excellent secondary conditions (such as 13th month, supplementary vacation days if no sick days were taken).