Are you fluent in English, do you have several years experience in wholesale planning? And are you an accurate and analytical administrator? Please keep reading!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a Buying & Demand Planner with excellent administrative skills and capable to work on very tight deadlines. This position will start as a temporary position with the intention of becoming permanent after +/- 6 months should it work out from both sides.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring optimum seasonal planning. This will be from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation, within the Buying & Demand Planning department.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Buying Reporting and ad-hoc analysis;
- Communication and planning with buying offices, onshore, offshore;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Develop buy plans, based on sales deadlines, requested delivery dates of stock in stores, warehouse inbounding capacity and information obtained from vendors regarding lead times, Minimal Order Quantities and possible upcharges;
- Manage Sales versus Orders throughout the sell-in period to revise buys and bookings where necessary;
- Negotiate additional production costs and delivery dates with vendors and buying offices based on actuals vs. buy plan analysis;
- Assess lead times and merchandise forecast quantities, and place pre-buys when early buy is required;
- Confirm buys, delivery dates and any additional costing with vendors in collaboration with a senior;
- Create and distribute sales reporting on weekly and monthly basis to Sales, Merchandising, and International Markets.
- A completed Business degree and approximately 2 - 3 years' of experience in wholesale planning;
- An analytical mindset and strong communication skills;
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines;
- Fluent in English.
- Excel expert incuding using Pivot tables and V-Look up