We are looking for a Manager- Showroom Concepts & Design for the Creative Services department. This department is responsible for the architectural & interior design of showrooms, wellness & workplaces.Your primary role would be to devise display concepts in support of the seasonal collections.
Over de functie
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a creative Manager- Showroom Concepts & Design. In this role, you are a constant source of innovative ideas & solutions as well as the departmental point person within the company for showroom related conceptual enquiries. On a daily basis, you work in close collaboration with Divisional Merchandising teams, the Visual Merchandising teams & the Facilities/ showroom operations teams. You are fully aware of developments in the field, you are in tune with competitors and able to apply all this knowledge to your projects and report into the Senior Director Creative Services.
- Research on given themes and/or product focuses;
- Communication with merchandising teams in order to define the seasonal product focuses;
- Drawing up concepts and translate into design, together with the showroom interior designer and coordinator;
- Managing the execution & delivery of these concepts both to the Amsterdam flagship and global showroom locations (25+);
- Communication with peers in the countries to support local execution & delivery;
- Managing all related sourcing, tendering & budgeting as well as all related project schedules.
- Relevant work experience in devising concepts & managing design projects (windows/ VM/ events or similar);
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the fashion, interior & fashion design fields;
- Energy, drive, determination and persistence; ability to multitask;
- Hands-on, team player, people & project manager, organizational skills;
- Eye for detail, a natural sense of design/ styling;
- Open minded with a global design mindset;
- Ability to use design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch Up);
- Experience in budgeting & planning;
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal (English a must; Dutch or other languages a plus);
- Independent, quick thinker & solutions driven;
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Flexible in mind set, work methods, tasks, working hours and project type;
- Pro-active, enthusiastic & dedicated.