As a management assistant for our client, a global leader in imaging technologies, you will assist 4 directors of the board. You provide administrative and secretarial support and you will be responsible for preparing reports, special projects and statistical reports as necessary. You maintain a high level of confidentiality of sensitive matters that arise within HQ.
Over de functie
In this role you will start for 24 hours per week, but you are on standby for 40 hours. Within the next 6 months this role will grow into a fulltime job.
- You plan well with a realistic sense of time;
- You set priorities, meet deadlines and communicate the status of your own work;
- You meet expectations and requirements of customers and use information to improve services;
- You're able to adjust style of communication depending on target audience of the communication;
- You show rigour in following quality standards and you are a role model for more junior team members;
- You can produce solutions whilst complying with boundaries set by managers;
- You will persevere to complete tasks even with setbacks.
- Organisation of Management and Regional meetings (location, hotels, lunches, dinners, catering, etcetera);
- Coordination of activities around setting up a new country;
- Schedule Management in Outlook;
- Travel arrangements in Concur;
- Expense Reports in Concur;
- Support with personal matters in Dutch.
- Demonstrate administrative experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Computer literate;
- Experience with MS 365 and travel reservation systems is a plus;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbal and in writing;
- Pro-active attitude, offering assistance even when not asked and initiate improvements;
- Ability to plan and organise own activities;
- You are communicative and positive.