Are you Data Analyst with experience in Digital Marketing? For our client, an international retailer group, we are looking for an Ominchannel Data and Marketing Analyst.
Over de functie
Data Analysis & Business reporting:
- Management of recurring reporting processes: requesting, monitoring, analysing;
- Enable existing and new teams through dashboard building;
- General and specific market analysis;
- Ad-hoc analyses on various aspects of Member and market performance;
- Coordinate alignment of reported information;
- Internal support in existing reporting frameworks for Member/supplier evaluation processes.
IT System & Quality control support:
- Quality control and support on maintenance of pre-defined use cases;
- Quality control of relevant data from Members Support Retail Innovation and Business Development departments in various projects via result/data comparison & simulations;
- Monitoring of migration & Testing;
- Enable continuous improvement in overall quality of internally used data in order to increase its effectiveness cross all Euronics International tasks and work flows via monitoring;
- Reporting behaviours and flagging discrepancies.
Omnichannel marketing support (offline + online):
- Provide support to Retail innovation director in driving omnichannel projects;
- Build ad-hoc deepdives under the direction and supervision of Retail Innovation director;
- Support in building Go-To-Market proposals for Board of Directors review and approval;
Coordination of Retail Innovation projects:
- Help drive innovation projects across key markets, by partnering with national member representatives;
- Assistance in communication with external agencies/third-party vendors;
- In-depth analysis of performance KPI's, costs implication and local execution barriers.
Consumer shopping Insights:
- Build in-house knowledge/track of consumer facing activations from the marketplace;
- Drive ad-hoc market research and collect consumer insights both independently and tapping into agency resources.
Assistance in relationship management (country members, suppliers):
- Be go-to-person for country members' questions regarding ongoing Retail innovation projects and status updates;
- Assistance in understanding market requirements, taking them into account when proposing solutions;
- Provide support to EMEA Membership & New Business development Director in managing relationships with members.
- Hbo+ in IT or Economics/Marketing/Business;
- Fluent English spoken & written, other European languages is a plus;
- Excellent capabilities in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Power BI (Dashboards) would be a plus!
- Up to 2 years of professional experience working as Data Analyst/Digital Marketing specialist.
- Understanding of offline retail business and digital consumer experience;
- Broad understanding of marketing channel performance and tools;
- Commercial mindset in understanding how consumers shop online/offline;
- Analytical /Financial analysis / Reporting skills;
- Communication skills, high attention to detail, rtrong multitasking ability;
- Independently manage data-related processes;
- Fast-learner and early tech/innovation adopter;
- Provide direct support to 3 stakeholders in International team;
- Team player;
- International mind-set and can-do attitude;
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change;
- Solution driven mind-set;
- Handles pressure and deadlines well.