Our client is a rapidly growing skin specialist with a new product on the market, expanding the business to the Netherlands.We are looking for a Sales an Marketing Manager with online experience.
Over de functie
The product is sold directly to customers via the website, so the focus is to be visible in all relevant digital channels, such as native ad's, Google and social media, in order to drive traffic to their site. They are also working with a huge number of influencers. You will be responsible for the marketing in the Netherlands.
You will play a vital role in establishing their presence in the Netherlands. You must make sure they are present in all media where suitable and needed in order to sell the product in a profitable manner. To succeed, we believe you love sales and possess ability to build good relations within the business. The results are monitored from the marketing on a daily basis, as the KPI's are both sales volume, CPO and churn rate.
Main tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and negotiating agreements with relevant partners, in addition of being point of contact;
- Search for and establish cooperation with relevant influencers;
- Networking in relevant contexts; PR/publicity;
- Media planning, -negotiation and - purchases: responsible for material and necessary tracking;
- Operate the Dutch Social Media channels, publish content and answering questions; * Campaigns in cooperation with relevant partners;
- Follow e-mail strategy for both active and passive customers, as well as increasing our database with new leads;
- TV ads: book campaigns and analyse results;
- Adapt material/content to the Dutch market.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within marketing;
- Completed education within economics, marketing or project management;
- Fluent in Dutch, written and orally + fluent in English;
- Good understanding of financial numbers;
- Experience from project management;
- Experience from membership programs/subscription would be an advantage.
We think you:
- are triggered by new opportunities;
- have a profound interest in sales, and consider yourself to be results-driven;
- are independent and appreciate the opportunity to take ownership of a new brand;
- consider negotiations a fun challenge;
- take initiative and have a strong ability to follow through with tasks.
The organisational culture is built on their values; innovative, brave, responsible and respectful.