Do you want to work for an international fashion company? Do you have good organizational, communication & influencing skills and have working experience with or in the Middle East? Look no further, this is the job for you!
Over de functie
In this role you will be responsible for executing quality growth through thorough understanding of Sales & Merchandising principles within the MEA+ Sales & Merchandising Team for a Division.
- Manage the seasonal sell-in process for a Division for the MEA+ Region;
- Follow Divisional Sales/ Merchandising strategy for MEA+ region ensuring commercial targets are met whilst maximizing brand impact;
- Work with Manager to evolve Divisional performance against KPI's as you progress through the seasonal process;
- Maintain & nurture strong relationships with our partners through sell in process;
- Partner & Collaborate with Divisions and other members of the Sales & Merchandise Team to ensure knowledge and best practices are shared and information flows freely;
- Gain knowledge of Consumer, Competition & Marketplace insights for the MEA+ region and deliver that information to both Division & Country teams;
- Embrace the Consumer Assortments strategy from Division & add country relevance to ensure a premium, differentiated & elevated marketplace;
- Work with multiple stakeholders to help create the future of MEA+ by using consumer, competition & marketplace inputs to deliver new product opportunities to the marketplace;
- Possess a talent in assortment creation to deliver an edited offering that clearly highlights product stories and makes a lasting impression on the consumer;
- Use the benefits of multiple drops to keep the floor fresh and entice the consumer to return for repeat purchases;
- Delivering consumer relevant outfits;
- Ultimately, deliver an assortment that contributes to an elevated in-store brand experience for the consumer whilst maximizing revenues and profit;
- Through thorough analysis and by embracing core merchandising principles influence the global Range Plan to ensure the MEA+ seasonal needs are met;
- Understand how the Range Plan comes to life in the Global Alignment Meeting (GAM) thru visual line-plans and samples and assess whether they represent the expected commercial opportunity;
- Be able to communicate your Divisional Assortment Strategies in a clear & concise manner through an engaging presentation technique during Market Launch sessions;
- Provide input to, and be responsible for achieving, a commercial sales target for your Brand and/or Division;
- Have strong influencing skills to Sell In assortments to partners from diverse backgrounds/ cultures to achieve revenue/ profitability targets (amongst other KPI's);
- Partner with planning to ensure a robust in-season management process to capture replenishment opportunities;
- Use sell out data to provide clear & concise analysis to help drive key learnings for subsequent seasons.
- University degree in marketing or business studies is preferred;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- A working experience with or in the Middle East a benefit;
- Good Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint & Excel;
- Good organizational, communication & influencing skills;
- Good problem solving, analytical & commercial skills;
- Demonstrates a love & passion for product and strong story telling abilities;
- Be a team player.