Are you an experienced Key Account Manager with a technical background? Are you able to establish a good relationship with international customers and colleagues. Are you fluent in French?
Over de functie
Our client is an international LED and Laser diode manufacturer. For their Amsterdam office we are looking for a Key Account Manager for their B2B industrial sales.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics;
- Strategically identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business;
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to achieve desired results;
- Market Research, Sales Forecast/Planning and data maintenance;
- Full administration related to your job; from sampling to quotations and the pro-active management of Accounts Receivables;
- Travelling in and around Europe approx. 30%-40% or more;
- Reporting to seniors in Europe / corporate HQ in Japan.
- You are able to sell on value instead of price alone;
- Interpersonal skills required to work efficiently and effectively with co-workers, supervisors and outside customers;
- Ability to invent alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems;
- Strong oral, written and technical communication skills;
- Ability to present, persuade, negotiate, and close business;
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering, science and technology;
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources;
- Excellent in English, Fluent in French;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office;
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from accredited institution strongly preferred;
- Technical background (LED/Semiconductor) ability to discuss products and developments with clients;
- 3+ years commercial industry experience strongly required.