Are you native Dutch and fluent in German and do you have experience in Account Management? Then you might be the Account Representative that we are looking for!
Over de functie
The company, based in Amsterdam, is a U.S.-company specialized in developing and manufacturing modular plastic conveyor belts. As they are growing fast they are looking for a new colleague to start as soon as possible.
As an Account Representative your main task is to advise, recommend and sell products and services to the assigned markets. You will assist customers with arising issues, together with the sales team and several other departments, such as production and engineering. You will be mainly in charge of communication concerning these issues and resolutions, and also be responsible for follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Other tasks of the account representative involve:
- Processing customer inquiries, quotes and orders and administer correctly in order entry program;
- Assisting in customer account maintenance;
- Coordination and communication with field sales, including extensive telephone contact and internally by utilizing company specific communication programs.
What we are looking for:
The ideal Account Representative is native Dutch and fluent in German and has 3 to 5 years of commercial business to business sales work experience. You have a college degree, or work experience at that level, and strong mathematical and technical aptitude. You are detail oriented, have excellent problem solving skills and you are a self starter and a team player.
Please note that for our clients it is imperative that you already live in or nearby Amsterdam before we can consider your application. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option. In addition, you need to have a valid work permit.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner;
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software.
What we offer:
The company offers a profitable bonus structure, 25 vacation days and they reimburse travel expenses. The work environment is informal, yet professional, and very international.