We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and smart German (speaking) starter who can join our Customer Care team!
Over de functie
A young and fast growing company, located in the heart of Amsterdam , is looking for a new colleague. Currently, the focus is on international development, therefore they are looking for a Customer Care Representative for the German market (32-40 hours/week).
As Customer Care Agent Germany you are the first point of contact for all the German customers. You are up-to-date about all the developments in the German market, and able to help the customers by advising them on a broad range of topics. You are able to maintain an overview during busy hours and are enthusiastic and willing to go 'the extra mile'.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide friendly and efficient service to our German Customers;
- Representing the German market during developments;
- Helping customers with malfunctions in their charge point;
- Keeping the German knowledge-base up to date;
- Answer financial questions;
- Handling and resolving customer complaints;
- Support non-native German call-agents.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate, with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You have an applied University education (HBO/WO). You're pro-active and you contribute to improvements. Patience, empathy, and the ability to manage stress is a description that fits your profile.
- Fluency in German and English;
- Strong preference for additional Dutch speaking and writing skills;
- Relevant work experience (Customer Care) is a plus.
You will be working in a young and ambitious team. A professional company with an informal working environment and focus on personal development. It's an inspiring, fast-paced environment, with young, creative people.