Do you have an Academic level in domestic and international tax law, excellent communication skills and 3 years experience in a management position? Keep reading!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, we're looking for a VAT Manager.
The research staff of the Knowledge Centre is drawn from all over the world, mainly having expertise in the tax systems of various countries, as well as specialization in key areas of taxation. Staff of the Knowledge Group also participate in research, training and government consultancy work where these relate to the areas of specialism.
- Responsible for the delivery of the publications portfolio of the team, according to the company's quality standards and publishing objectives;
- Responsible for the budget of the Knowledge Group;
- Responsible for the management and coaching of his/her team members;
- Responsible for effective project planning and management;
- Responsible for recruitment, staffing and career development of his/her direct reports;
- Responsible for contracting of external correspondents/authors in accordance with the predefined policy and standards.
- Academic level in domestic and international tax law;
- Proven thorough knowledge of and experience in one or more areas for which the team is responsible;
- Excellent communitation skills (verbal and written);
- At least three years working experience in a management position;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We're looking for someone who's able to build and influence effective working relationships. You have to have the ability to operate in a complex, matrix environment and you have experience with planning and controlling of resources and working with targets.