Are you an accurate management assistant with great inter-personal and organizational skills, with a good eye for cutural differences? Keep reading!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, located near Alkmaar, we're looking for a Junior Management Assistant. This role is for the support of the management team and senior staff members. It is part-time, working hours 8.00 - 14.30 5 days a week.
You are mainly responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support for the colleagues in the building, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization's operations, procedures and people.
Main tasks and/ or responsibilities:
- Supporting the colleagues in the building (except CEO, CFO and HR Director);
- Answering the phone and doorbell;
- Sending and receiving of postal packages, courier shipments;
- Welcoming and registering visitors;
- Arranging taxi's for guests;
- Arranging lunches for meetings;
- Organize travel schedules and prepare itineraries and all logistics involved (hotels, transport, arranging visas if applicable, etc.);
Organize internal/external meetings in coordination with the Group Management Assistant;
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with international colleagues;
- Produce/assist in Power Point presentations;
- Other duties as assigned.
We're looking for someone who is able to work largely unsupervised and on own initiative. If you are our ideal candidate, you have excellent inter-personal and communication skills. You pay attention to detail and you consider a dynamic international working environment as a challenge. You are professional, discrete and have great time management. Prioritizing and working under pressure is in no way a problem for you. You have strong organizational skills and you have an eye for cultural differences. You are flexible in approach and prepared to work flexible hours.
- A sound knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Outlook;
- Works fluently in English (native has a preference) and Dutch;
- Experience in an international - and legal work environment has a preference.