Are you fluent in English and native/fluent in at least two additional other European languages and do you have experience in Business to Business Account Management in a technical environment? Then you might be the Account Representative we are looking for!
Over de functie
As an Account Representative your main task is to advise, recommend and sell products and services to the assigned markets. You will assist customers with arising issues, together with the sales team and several other departments, such as production and engineering. You will be mainly in charge of communication concerning these issues and resolutions, and also be responsible for follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Other tasks of the account representative involve:
- Process customer inquiries, quotes and orders and administer correctly in order entry program;
- Assist in customer account maintenance;
- Coordination and communication with field sales, including extensive telephone contact and internally by utilizing company specific communication programs.
The ideal Account Representative is fluent in English and fluent in at least two other European languages. You have commercial business to business sales work experience, a college degree, or work experience at that level, and strong mathematical and technical aptitude. You are detail oriented, have excellent problem solving skills and you are a self starter and a team player.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner;
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software.
- Have a steady workhistory in the Netherlands for the past 3 years.
The company offers a profitable bonus structure, 25 vacation days and they reimburse travel expenses. The work environment is informal, yet professional and very international.