Do you have knowledge and experience with financial reporting and management accounting, do you have advanced Excel Skills and are you fluent in Dutch and English? Keep reading!
Over de functie
For one of our clients, we're looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist. In this role, you'll be responsible for assisting the Finance Director.
You'll be assisting in the following;
- Financial reporting and analysis activities;
- Preparation of published quarterly, semi-annual and annual consolidated financial statements of the Group in accordance with the IFRS; identification and processing of necessary consolidation and other adjustments;
- Preparation of internal periodic managerial reports and analytics;
- Preparation of Group-wide and divisional financial forecasts and budgets;
- Ad-hoc financial analyses and interpretations;
- Preparation of stand-alone and consolidated financial reports for statutory reporting purposes in the Netherlands and UK; identification and processing of necessary consolidation adjustments;
- Financial and non-financial data collection and processing for the purposes of financial planning, reporting and controls; reconciliation of data from different sources;
- Student receivables monitoring and regular reconciliation with student database;
- Communication with financial and other teams at the Group companies' worldwide offices in performing the tasks assigned.
Besides all this, you'll be facilitating audits of company accounts. You'll collect and prepare source information for auditors' verification in the course of their audit engagements. You'll be working together with audit teams during their audit engagements to provide prompt responses to enquiries and streamline communications. In addition, you'll communicate with (financial) teams at the Group companies' worldwide offices in performing the tasks assigned.
Competencies and experience:
- 3 to 5 years of knowledge and practical experience with financial reporting and management accounting;
- Knowledge and practical experience of using IFRS;
- Knowledge and practical experience of consolidation process;
- Advanced excel skills; experience of use of accounting software in performing the working tasks;
- Experience of working with auditors;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, result orientation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Relevant college/university degree and/or professional qualification.