Are you fluent in Italian as well as in English and do you have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in a back-office sales assistant role or similar? We are looking for a Sales Assistant in Amsterdam!
Over de functie
Your role is to provide support service to the external sales team and answer customer enquiries on products.
- Provide efficient and effective support service to the external sales team, discussing developments within the customer base;
- Receive, process and co-ordinate all sales enquiries, this may involve liaising with other members of staff within offices abroad, ensuring that the replies are sent in a timely and professional manner;
- Answer customer enquiries on products, using catalogue or the web site. (Any technical question can be referred to the Technical Sales Coordinator or Business Development Manager);
- Log all customer enquiries on sales database SAP Business One;
- Update customer information and progress of enquiries on database;
- Occasional Pro-active telephone sales campaigns;
- Organize and dispatch all samples and catalogues requested by customers, followed by telephone call to see they received what they require;
- Establish a good working relationship with all customers and distributors;
- Provide quotations, followed up by telephone call to establish customer feedback regarding prices, projects, suitability of the products;
- Handling Purchase Order, Stock, Shipping Documents and Delivery Control.
- Experience in back-office sales assistant (mandatory);
- Experience in business administration such as PO, invoice, stock control (mandatory);
- English language & Italian (mandatory);
- Experience in SAP (preferable);
- Team player (important);
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude towards assigned work objectives;
- Excel & Word skills;
The company offers an international working environment, with high quality products and a dedicated strong company. You get the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities and to make an impact on the success of the company.