Do you have excellent knowledge of MS Excel and basic skills of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign? Are you a hands-on team player and currently living in the Amsterdam area? Keep reading, this might be your job.
Over de functie
For one of our clients, we're looking for a Visual Merchandise Coordinator for a period of six months. You report directly to the Visual Merchandise Manager and you are supporting the stores on the openings, seasonal changes, trainings, etc., working closely together with the all departments in order to ensure that the standards are maintained in the area of competence.
- Communicating with MEA+NL office and VM franchise partners to roll-out the global visual merchandising strategy in-stores;
- Ensure that brand standards are maintained, and captured through accurate picture reporting, following a 'before and after' format;
- Build strong relationships and understand the local needs;
- Responsible for trainings in store and seasonal trainings;
- Prepare for and install window displays following window guidelines;
- Competitor/market analysis;
- Assist with seasonal showroom set-up when required;
- Administrative tasks - Including ordering window material, in-store POS, and VM guidelines;
- Responsible for training in-store and support on the seasonal trainings, product and retail trainings in liaison with the departments of competence.
Overview of Position Requirements:
- Able to travel within the Netherlands;
- Graduated at HBO level or equivalent (or higher);
- Min. 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign basic skills;
- Currently living in the Amsterdam area.
We're looking for someone with a great interest in fashion. You have to be accurate and able to work in a hectic environment. You have a high productivity and you're able to work with deadlines. We're looking for someone who's really flexible (no 9 to 6 mentality, in peak periods overtime will be asked). Other than that, you have to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, and you're a team player with a hands on mentality.