Are you ready to start working for one of the most famous fashion brands in the world?
Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree and at least one year of experience in the operations processing field? We are looking for a Data Coordinator in Amsterdam.
Over de functie
As a data coordinator you have to be on top of changes in delivery dates, styles and prices in three different systems (PLM, SAP/FMS and WeConnect). You will be working closely together with the Merchandise team, Development team and Central Business Process team.
You will be responsible for the total system setup and maintenance of all relevant data.
System setup from PLM to SAP to the sales order entry tool WeConnect
- Performing daily checks between PLM, SAP/FMS and WeConnect to ensure accurate setup
- Follow up before selling season on PLM to SAP/FMS interface and handle all pending issues, discrepancies and changes
- Follow up on sales memo during selling season and action all requests in systems
- Follow up on system setup of injections/other ad hoc additions after selling season
- Maintain master data such as DTB codes, option type, commodity codes
- Interest in systems, the digital world and processes
- Able to work in a hectic environment
- High productivity is demanded, able to work with deadlines
- Flexible, no 9 to 6 mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Team player with a hands on mentality
- At least one year of relevant working experience
- Graduated at HBO level or higher
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and it is a plus if you know PLM or SAP/FMS