Are you always the one who is in control of everything? And do you have at least 5 years of experience in an international fast moving environment? Keep reading because we are looking for an accurate Purchase Order Coordinator!
Over de functie
The Purchase Order Coordinator is responsible for placing purchase orders, following up purchase orders in the system and communication with the buying offices and direct vendors. You will keep track of all deliveries and you are aware of challenges and potential late shipments. The systems need to be updated at all times. You have to ensure lead times are met and orders are inbounded according to customer needs.
- Responsible for on time and correct reporting purchase order book;
- Responsible for calendar, ensuring all supply chain related tasks are completed within timely manner;
- Perform other accountabilities if necessary.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in an international, fast moving fashion environment;
- End-to-end supply chain knowledge and general understanding of business and IT related processes;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel), SAP AFS / FMS;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to work with deadlines;
- You are analytical and result oriented and have a passion for process improvement;
- Able to work independent.