Do you have a Bachelor level of education and good organizational and time management skills? Are you able to work independently and to strict deadlines and do you have strong affinity with Tax and Legal matters? Click to learn more about this vacancy.
Over de functie
In this role you will be involved in the day-to-day activities of updating information on treaties and tax, including writing short news items for the daily news service.
- Gathering and organizing treaty texts, information and related documentation via our correspondent or directly from external sources (e.g. the official websites).
- Updating and processing of information for various publications in accordance with company's quality standards, including the linking of related documents and the incorporation of amending document provisions into the original documents.
- Processing documents (convert into XML) and publish them to the web, including a first check on translations.
- Writing short news items according to a standard template for the daily news service.
- Undertaking all relevant administrative work.
- Quality assurance of company house style and maintaining consistency of text and layout of publications.
- Ensuring that publications are prepared to schedule.
- Producing or working to a style checklist to ensure consistency in lay-out, hyphenation, capitalisation, formatting of references, etc.
Knowledge & experience:
- HBO/Bachelor level of education;
- Pro-active and productive;
- Able to work independently and to strict deadlines;
- Accurate and consistent in quality of output.
- Good command of the English language;
- Able to understand/interpret various languages with the help of translation tools (such as German, Spanish, Arabic, Russian etc);
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) - experience with working in XML and with an XML Editing experience;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good communication skills - both within the team and with external clients;
- Strong attention to detail and be very accurate in their work.