Are you energetic, do you have purchase experience and affinity with IT hardware/software? Do you have a professional attitude and are you eager to work in a fast-paced environment? Please keep reading!
Over de functie
The purchasing & inventory specialist will be located in Almere and is part of the purchasing team. You will work closely with the purchasing and operations manager and reports to the purchasing manager.
- Purchasing tasks such as daily communication with suppliers, negotiating deals, forming agreements, creating & sending purchase orders to the supplier.
- Daily tracking & following of all expected incoming purchase orders.
- Close open purchase orders.
- Monitoring, ordering, following up on the stock buffer.
- Solve issues with delivery & quality.
- Analyzing the turnover of items i.e. monitoring the price development, doing forecast, comparing patterns over the years, etc.
- Administrative tasks, as needed.
- Assist purchasing & operations manager with ad-hoc tasks.
- Communicate between the different departments, i.e. office, accounting, warehouse, management.
- Assist with regular system clean-up, i.e. checking for duplications, pricing issues, broken & damaged items, manual adjustments to the stock level done correctly, etc.
- Track & follow up on returns (to suppliers).
We have vacancies for native Dutch, native English, native German, native French and native Italian candidates.
We're looking for a results-driven individual with relevant logistics experience and affinity with IT hardware/software. If you're the right person for the job you're energetic, a native German and fluent English speaker, you have excellent phone and written presence and superior interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and positive, professional attitude. Besides all that, you're able to keep up in a fast-paced international environment.
- Fast growing, non-cyclical company with international colleagues;
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere where decisions are made fast;
- You will have a great variety of responsibilities and will be part of an innovative and market leader company;
- Very generous rewards;
- Good prospects for the future;
- Great location in Almere;
- Fun after-work activities & social events.