Are you fluent in Dutch, English and German? Do you have a bachelor's degree and experience in a customer care position? Then you are the Customer Care Specialist we're looking for!
Over de functie
Our client is looking for a new colleague who will replace one member of the Customer Service team members during her pregnancy leave and will consecutively stay on in order to perform a dual role: support of the Customer Service team with administrative tasks as well as act as the Office Manager with light secretarial and/or administrative support tasks.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will manage and coordinate the complete order lifecycle. You will also respond to customer requests and inquiries and provide them with the right information. Solving and investigating issues and making crucial decisions will be part of your job.
A Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Handling order flow management and assisting with stock control;
- Being the first contact person for all sales order related questions;
- Answering all incoming phone calls from the main telephone number;
- Resolving complaints and reporting customer feedback to sales team;
- Supporting sales objectives;
- Following up on incoming leads and qualifying prospects;
Office Management tasks and responsibilities:
This part of the roll will be further defined, but the tasks and responsibilities will include:
- First contact for incoming telephone calls;
- Handling general incoming mails;
- Receiving visitors and suppliers, receiving and sending of packages;
- Office and kitchen supplies;
- Light secretarial and/or administrative support of management team and sales team.
Before you respond to this vacancy, please note that we need you to have certain qualifications before we can introduce you to our client:
- A MBO+ degree;
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar position;
- Great knowledge of Dutch, English and German in both speech and writing;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Exact;
- Strong organizational and accuracy skills