Do you have work experience in logistics / supply chain in the fashion industry? Do you have excellent communication skills in English and are you looking for a dynamic and international workplace?
Over de functie
As the International Logistics Coordinator, you and your colleagues arrange shipments from manufacturers to international destinations and you actively follow up on the shipments and export documentation with all stakeholders involved in the process.
- Is accountable for document checks, on time system maintenance and assuring data quality in the system;
- Collaborates and actively communicates with all Stakeholders: Manufacturers, Forwarders, Markets and Divisions;
- Maintains updates to International Shipping Manual and actively informs all stakeholders about updates;
- Has knowledge of International Supply Chain and Trading;
- Identifies further opportunities in the current supply chain;
- Supports Team and Management on further Supply Chain initiatives.
- Educated to degree standard (HBO);
- Minimum 1 year experience in supply chain and preferably in the fashion industry;
- Used to work in multi-cultural, multi-lingual and global environments;
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent Excel knowledge;
- Confident in making decisions;
- Strong team player, excellent social skills;
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality;
- Problem solving.