As an Interim Professional it is your priority to broaden your network as much as possible.
Therefore clients, both small & medium sized businesses and larger companies, national and international, profit and non profit, should certainly be part of this network.
We invite you to take part in the extensive network of Projob!
Projob can mediate for you in interim assignments while you keep your independency as a freelancer. Our focus is on the administrative sector which includes but is not limited to administrative/secretarial, financial, logistic and HR positions.
We offer the opportunity to meet other people that work as ZZP (independent without personnel) offline so that you can exchange knowledge and experiences. Our online community offers you and your colleagues a communication platform which provides information 24/7.
Why would you as ZZP’er choose to be mediated when you are an independent entrepreneur?
Projob can mediate for you in interim assignments while you keep your independency as a freelancer. This offers a variety of advantages, among which:
- Projob has an extensive network of companies, small, medium sized and large, national and international, profit and non profit. By working with us, you have easy access to this.
- We have extensive knowledge of the job market and are specialized in temporary and flexible opportunities. In addition to mediating we are excellent in advising our ZZP’ers.
- We oversee all of the contracts, invoicing and make sure you get paid on time.
- We offer an online hour registration system.
- You increase the assurance of continuity in your project portfolio.
- You can exchange experiences and questions with other people that work as ZZP’er, both as member of the online community and as a participant in the networking meetings that we organize for Interim Professionals.