Els Brouwer is Chief Content and Innovation Officer at Projob, Amsterdam’s job market specialist. Els is a graduate of the Storytelling Academy and for her master proof final presentation she combined her 30 years of experience and expertise in the job market with creativity and storytelling.
Through her eBooks and trainings she wants to help people to connect their own story to that of their environment or company rather than merely helping people discover their ethos when it comes to the field of job market topics.
Training Job Market Topics & Natural Storytelling
Networking? How does it work?
The power of stories, myths and legends (storytelling) lies in the recognition and portrayal of the context of events and feelings. The meaning you lend to a story can be very personal. In the eBook and during the workshop we share meaningful stories that easily create insight in one’s behaviour, fears or how to be successful. Being able to tell your own story always works distinctive.
Training: Networking? How does it work?
Do you know your goal? Do you know what or who is stopping you to achieve that?
The training Networking? How does it work? is an interactive training with stories, universal, and our own. Networking always has a purpose. You build contacts that can help you further in your work or in your private life and vice versa; that you can help others. It means that you are connected to others and therefore able to use the principle of supply and demand (giving and receiving) faster, more innovative and with more results, because you are doing it together. Yet, we are all very good at inventing objections to network. Do you recognize this for example?
- I feel uncomfortable when I have to approach complete strangers
- I have the feeling that I am imposing when I approach someone
- I know exactly who I want to talk to but how do I find out who this person is and how do I initiate contact with them?
- When people are standing around talking in groups I find it difficult to join in
And those are just but a few examples.
Topics to be covered:
- stronger together by helping each other, what is a network?
- objections and negative associations
- 4 types of networks
- Your own story, what's your golden egg and what you like to want to share with others?
- dealing with objections & tips
- Pitching with a story
- Insight in networks and the power of networking
- Participants can stronger pitch themselves with a personal story
Duration: two half-day sessions, in one day or separate
Location: at Projob or other location if desired
Number of participants: min. 6, max 12
Includes: eBook Networking? how does it work?, other teaching materials, lunch, coffee, tea.
The eBook is also seperately available and can be ordered at Projob for € 9.95. Click here to order the eBook or click at the Contact button below for information about the Training.