Are you a strong communicator with a convincing attitude, are you eager to learn and are you fluent in English and Dutch? Keep reading!
About the job
For one of our clients, a rapidly growing recruitment agency based in Amsterdam city centre, we're looking for Junior Recruitment Consultants.
In this role, you'll become a recruitment specialist, so you'll be responsible for finding the best candidates via an efficient strategy. You will actively approach the market and build further on existing relationships. You're expected to become the specialist with indepth knowledge through networking. You will actively use your network and build relationships through telephone and personal meetings.
- Mediator between the client and candidates. - Gain name recognition among clients and candidates;
- Support the client in finding the right specialist for the right position;
- Respond quickly to the market by means of matching;
- Conduct contract negotiations;
- Building a strong business in the market;
- Making new relationships with clients and candidates.
- Bachelor Degree;
- Must have a valid driving license;
- Fluent in Dutch & English;
- 0 - 5 years of work experience (there's an intensive trainings program, no recruitment or work experience in Life Sciences is required);
- Living in or around Amsterdam.
If you are our perfect candidate, then you have a consultative approach. You have strong communication skills and have a convincing attitude. People describe you as proactive, disciplined and enthusiastic. You are accurate and capable of setting priorities, eager to learn and result oriented.